PTA NEWS & UPDATES
Fall 2022 Afterschool Registration Links
Affiliates will remain the same as this year and include: Simply Sports, Chess NYC, KP Karate & DramaZone. Afterschool registration for Fall 2022 is now live.
Questions, please email Michal Kuperstein at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DRAMAZONE (Password: DZAD267FALL)
Are you getting PS 267 PTA texts?
If not, please "opt-in" to receive the latest information and reminders about our school via text message.
2022-2023 3rd Grade – Sign up here
2022-2023 4th Grade – Sign up here
2022-2023 5th Grade – Sign up here
Accessing your child's class list has never been easier. Register here and fill out your child's information. You will then have access to the school-wide and class directory. It is updated automatically, when classmates add their information you will have immediate access to it!
Reminder: class lists are to be used solely for the purpose of school announcements, scheduling playdates, birthday celebrations, and other school-related functions. This information may not be shared with anyone and may not be used for solicitations of any kind.
We're looking for volunteers for lots of upcoming events and fundraisers. Small commitments and remote support are always encouraged and appreciated. Please email email@example.com if you'd like to get involved and learn more about how you can help support our school.
SCHOOL NEWS & UPDATES
School Arrival and Dismissal Times
Please note the slight change in times for drop-off and pick-up!
|Arrival||East Side / Main Entrance||West Side / Side Entrance|
|8:25AM||Grades 3-5||Grades 1&2|
|8:30AM||K-101, K-106||K-103, K-109|
|8:35AM||Late Passes Begin||Door Closes|
|Dismissal||East Side / Main Entrance||West Side / Side Entrance|
|2:40PM||K-101, K-106||K-103, K-109|
|2:42PM||Grade 3||Grades 1&2|
Uploading Your Child's Vaccination Card
Please be advised that you can now upload your child's vaccination card on the NYCDOE COVID-19 Vaccination Portal. You will be asked to enter in your child's username/password as part of the log in process. We kindly ask that you do this as soon as possible.
Save for College Program for Kindergarten Students
The NYC Department of Education has created an opportunity for our youngest students' families to start saving for college as part of the NYC Kids Rise initiative. You can learn more about it by viewing this recorded information session. Families have until November 30th to opt-out of this opportunity by filling out the attached form (English and Russian versions are attached).
FAMILY GIVING (Ongoing)
children’s education and school experience through enrichment programs, classroom supplies and equipment, professional development for our teachers, and more. Your contributions made to the Family Giving Campaign are key to making it all happen! Please consider a donation towards our school. And please check if your firm has employee matching. Click here for additional Family Giving Information. Click here to donate. For more information, please email our Cp-Treasurers Andrea Kavanagh & Isis Luow at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEPTEMBER PTA MEETING
Please attend the first General Membership Meeting for the East Side Elementary School, PS 267 PTA on:
PLACE: Zoom, PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED, please click here
Please join us for our first General PTA Meeting. At this PTA meeting, Ms. McEvoy will present the state of the school and we will review the PTA calendar and fundraisers for 2022-2023. All parents & guardians of PS 267 children are welcome and encouraged to attend. For more information, please email email@example.com.
Parent/Guardian Action Items
If you haven't done so already, please take a moment to complete the following:
- (Grades 1-5 only) You can fill out the testing consent form in your NYC Schools Account (NYCSA) or download a printable version at schools.nyc.gov/covidtesting. Complete the form and email it to our school secretary, Kathy Pang Lee, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t have an NYC Schools Account? Learn how to get started at schools.nyc.gov/NYCSA.
- Download the health screening app here and download it on your phone and have it completed daily BEFORE you get on the arrival line with your child. This will allow for a smooth and speedy arrival process.
- Read the NYCDOE Homecoming Guide so that you are aware of the protocols in place.
- Remember to wear your mask, whether you are vaccinated or not. If you don't have it, one will be provided to you upon arrival. Please put it on. Thanks.
- Everyone must fill out the NYC lunch forms which can be accessed here.
- Your child's teacher may have sent you the emergency contact form that needs to get emailed to your child's teacher over the weekend. Please provide it to your child's teacher and Kathy Pang Lee at email@example.com.
- Please address all of your child's medical needs (asthma, allergies, medication requirements during the school day, etc) to our school nurse, Maria Villalta, at firstname.lastname@example.org. All medication needed during the school day should be labeled with your child's name and brought to the nurse.